Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Online Selling Forums ~ A Great Way To Learn More

I fell in love with selling on eBay the minute I made my first sale. At the time is was only a hobby, but I couldn't stop talking about it. When I became a more serious seller, I think I was getting on everyone's nerves because it was the 2nd topic of conversation, right after I told them all about my new baby boy!

One thing that I really yearned for was other eBay sellers to chat with and to trade ideas. The eBay discussion boards can be informative but I find them full of snarky people with a negative attitude toward eBay in general.

Then a friend referred me to Here Comes The Stork (HCTS) and I joined immedately. It is a selling forum like no other. I've made many friends, learned of many, many hot items, and took my sales to a whole new level after joining. The best part is that it's busy!! Have you ever joined a forum only to find that people rarely post anything? This site is HOT!

The members sell a wide variety of items from baby toys to collectibles. The focus is more on children's items, toys, and clothing but we also talk about jewelry, hand-made items, and just about anything else that you can sell on eBay and Amazon.

I learned how to sell on Amazon from HCTS, I learn about opening an eBay store, and I learned how profitable plush toys are years before the self-proclaimed Queen of Auctions started to tout their income potential.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  When I'm feeling down about anything, it immediately cheers me up to visit HCTS. Sorry if that sounds sappy but it's true!

If you love to sell online and want to be able to chat about it, vent about it, learn what sells and what's better to donate, then you might consider joining Here Comes The Stork.  I'm a life-time member and visit the site several times a day.  It feels a lot like a family :-).


Here Comes The Stork-Your Guide to Selling Online!



Happy Selling,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment